I realized that I have totally ignored my List, the soul purpose of starting this blog.
I just got carried away for some reason. And now I think I should focus back on my bucket list.
Only interesting update about the list is – I could strike off one thing!! That is completing a marathon!!! *applauds and whistles and drums*
1 out of 40.
And yet I have not given up on my list. I think deserves all the applauds and whistles and drums!!
Now my plan is, I am going to concentrate on things that I can strike off right away.And I can see 9 such things –
- Learn proper English – I have already started speaking in English with my hubby at home so that it will start the process of thinking in English and give me a grip over general, day-to-day discussions.
- Learn some French songs by heart – I know some french songs, but I have totally kind of given up on the music thing. I have got so busy with my life that I don’t even play music on my mobile anymore. And even though I put my headphones, my thoughts are wandering somewhere. But I know, I love music. And I need to get out of my boring routing. So I am going to try some new French songs. Download on my mobile. And just to keep myself going, I will share a new French song every Friday. At least say for next 5 Fridays. Sounds interesting, right?
- Learn rap songs by heart – I saw 8 miles and I became fan of Eminem. I think the movie is not that captivating, but I feel it is so cool to be ablt to make a rap song and sing it like a boss! Wait.. Hold On.. My goal is not to write a rap song but to learn it by heart, otherwise it will take quite a life to be able to do that!
- Spend at least one continuous year without fighting/arguing with mom – It is hard to believe, but I haven’t fought with mom for 4 months now! And I have found a key to this 😀 So I am going to continue to do that.
- Read lots of books, read all the good English classics – I am very slow in this area. Plus I don’t have that easy access to English books here. Although I can get eBooks but I don’t prefer that form for reading. I just finished reading Game Of Thrones, first book from ASOIF and I loved it. I am going to read it again. And I think I should share some of the quotes, or text from the book on this blog, just a form to appreciate the eloquence of the writer. So, every Monday, I will post something from Game of Thrones book, till I reach the end.
- Watch lots of movies – I am indeed doing that.
- Write reviews of movies – Check this page!
- Learn to draw/ paint – I tried my hands on drawing. But I just left it in the middle. So I am going to try again. I will try some very simple drawings, taught on YouTube kids channels and brag it on my blog every Wednesday!
- Be an influential person at least within my family, group of people I know – I am far away from my family, but I do work. And that’s where I can try to better my personality. I will keep updated whenever anything interesting, positive happens in this area 🙂
Hey look! I already got prompts for my blog! I mean I going to post 3 times in a week!! Cool. Lets hope I succeed!!