Someone who –
- Stands tall and exudes confidence
- Is charming and makes people good about themselves
- Gets hurt efficiently and learns something from their mistakes
- Finds solutions to the problems, not once, not twice, but over and over and over again
- Hustles relentlessly
- Understands importance of gratitude and knows when to pause
- Genuinely loves and accepts themselves
- Has priorities in order
To those who don’t know, the girl in the video is Lilly Singh, the Superwoman. She started making and sharing videos on YouTube few years ago and today she is so famous, she was listed in Forbes magazine, has won People’s choice award and has starred in couple of Hollywood movies already! She just published her first book – ‘How to be a Bawse‘
The things that she mentioned in her video are exactly what I want to become. I want to be a Bawse. Although I don’t want to be a YouTube star, or be very famous, but I want to shine wherever I go, office, family gathering or even in the supermarket or a coffee shop.
I want to exude confidence, have solutions to all problems, express my honest gratitude, make people good about themselves, set priorities and follow them. I want to a Bawse!
Although I haven’t bought or ordered the book yet, because I generally don’t like to read such books where someone else tells us what we should do. But I will get one book, for Lilly 😉
I will share here whatever wisdom I gain from it.