I can still remember the day when I turned 22. And no year after that has been normal 🙂 I feel like, and I must have mentioned this before, I just grew old till I was 22 and after that as if there was a lot of backlogs to cover, I began to grow up very fast! Every coming year opened new possibilities, showed different shades of life, kicked me in different places and made me jump into the unknown 🙂 It made me realize, I can fly!
This year was no different. But it was better than the previous. And I know, the next is going to beat this year. I decided to note down the different things that I did or I learned or just something important that happened in this last year. The fact that I can think of these is by itself a new thing.
- I learned to cook well.
- I cooked for my colleagues once.
- Made Modaks and other dishes.
Personal Growth –
- I did some drawing.
- I wrote many posts on my blog, I think more than I must have written since I started this blog.
- I watched lots of youtube videos, TEDx videos. I think that has made me little more aware of the world.
- I started my own youtube channel.
- I didn’t fight much with my mom 😛
- I saw really varied genre of movies.
- I have become more strong-willed.
- I read 3 English classics, Anne Frank, Alice in the Wonderland, Little Women and GOT.
- I don’t feel awkward while talking on the phone.
- I did some good running this year and I realized that I like it!
- I got sick and then I got well on my own!
- I have become slightly more empathetic towards people around me.
New habits or experience –
- I cut my hair short! But I am done with that. Now I want long hair again.
- Went to many different countries, including France.
- Began to maintain bullet journal
- I have become serious about my future and career.
- I finally know what is a web API.
- I saw snowfall!
- I did ice skating.
- I have my own small garden! I am not an animal person, but I am definitely a plant person 🙂
- Sat in a very high cartwheel!!
- Learned to drink tea without sugar.
- I learned about Zero-waste. But it will take some time before I began to implement it.
- I tried to learn the Dutch language with not much success though.
When I look back at these points, I feel like each of this point has a potential to be converted into a post. And initially this thought made me very happy as I would have so many topics for my blog but now I think, I don’t want to spend too much time talking about things I did in the past. Instead, I should make sure that I write down everything that I do in the coming year so I will have links to all the points of my 28th year!
Can you relate to any of the points I have mentioned? How was your last year? 🙂
Can you also suggest me some things that I can do in the coming year?